New HP Page
Your association's solution to the high cost of healthcare!
- We simplify what has become so complex
- A high-end, affordable healthcare solution
- Less than 1/2 US Small Businesses offer Healthcare
- Choice of affordable healthcare options
- Lower healthcare costs by as much as 60%
- Grow membership
- Increase member retention
- Help your members lower their healthcare costs
- Generate non-dues income
- Apex Preventative Care Plan that best fits your needs, family, and budget (2 Choices)
- Add-on a Sedera membership for medical cost sharing to be used for unexpected, ongoing and major medical events. (5 IUAs to choose from)
- Take advantage of Teladoc telemedicine for increased savings and services (included with Sedera)
- The comfort of 2ndMD to ensure you and your family receive the most up-to-date medical treatment available (included with Sedera)
Learn about the SALA Healthcare Program Components:
Participants choose either the Apex Basic MEC Plan (HDHP) or the Apex Advantage Plan for their day-to-day healthcare needs. Both plans comply with ACA mandated preventative services with 100% coverage for all 21 preventative services for adults, 26 services for women, and 27 services for children. (Click here to learn more about the ACA requirement)
Apex Advantage: This plan provides 100% coverage for preventive care services and adds small co-pays for Specialists, Urgent Care, Lab, Imaging and Prescription Drugs.
Copayments for additional services:
*CT Scan or MRI: $200 Copay, max 1 service per calendar year
Apex HDHP/Basic MEC: This plan provides 100% coverage for preventive care services and a framework for a Health Savings Account (HSA).
|Provides Framework for HSA:
$3,500 Individual - $7,000 Families
Individuals 55+ can contribute an additional $1,000
The Sedera Health medical cost sharing model boldly challenges the insurance status quo. Through an innovative layering of healthcare services, we enable individuals and families access to high quality healthcare that is affordable, flexible and effective.
In addition to sharing medical expenses, Sedera provides access to valuable Counseling, Medical Bill Negotiation, Telemedicine, Expert Second Opinion, and Personal Member Advisor services to all members.
You can choose from 5 IUA's (Initial Unshareable Amount) that range from $500 to $5000.
PLEASE NOTE: Sedera Medical Cost Sharing is NOT insurance and is not issued or offered by an insurance company. While every effort is made to meet member's medical needs, Sedera does not guarantee payment of any medical expense.
To learn more about Sedera we recommend reviewing the following:
Sedera Health members have 24/7/365 access to a board-certified physician through Teladoc telemedicine. This service provides on-call physicians available to help resolve routine medical issues by phone or video consultations. Members considering a trip to the Emergency Room, urgent care center, minute clinic or who just cannot wait to get scheduled for a doctor’s office visit can use Teladoc to access medical care, saving both time and money.
- On-demand care – talk to a doctor anytime, no matter where
- Prompt diagnosis for faster treatment
- No consultation time limits
- Treatment of children of any age
- Secure and portable health records
- Cost savings on expensive ER or urgent care visits
- Physicians can prescribe non-narcotic medication or refills when appropriate
We’ve all hassled with doctor waitlists, gone back and forth to get a referral and searched the web for answers to medical issues. As a member of Sedera Health, you can bypass these frustrating steps through a program called 2nd.MD. This offering allows members to quickly and easily connect with some of the world’s best doctors for consultation via phone or webcam.
- Distinguished Network: 2nd.MD recommends the best medical specialist for your care.
- Virtual Consults: Schedule a video or phone consultation at a time that’s most convenient for you.
- Concierge Care: Provides you with a dedicated medical professional who handles your case from beginning to end.
- Follow-Up Notes: Once your consultation is complete, you will receive a written summary from your doctor.
- Local Referrals: 2nd.MD will help you find local doctors and institutions best equipped to carry out your treatment.
What are members saying?
91% of those recently surveyed are either very satisfied or extremely satisifed with the SALA Healthcare Program
Two Great Ways for your Association to Offer the SALA Healthcare Program!
SALA HP Select - (Inquire Now)
A great solution for organizations who want to offer the SALA HP benefit to their members and manage their plan.
SALA HP Access - (Inquire Now)
A great solution for organizations who want to offer the SALA HP benefit to their members but at a lower level of management.
Register for our next webinar.