Affordable Healthcare Solutions
Your association's solution to the high cost of healthcare!
- We simplify what has become so complex
- A high-end, affordable healthcare solution
- Help your members meet ACA regulations
- Less than 1/2 US Small Businesses offer Healthcare
- Choice of affordable healthcare options
- Four (4) Year “Rate Lock” - Rate stability in a very unstable market
- Cost sharing plans for significant and catastrophic health expenses
- Lower healthcare costs by as much as 60%
- Grow membership
- Increase member retention
- Help your members lower their healthcare costs
- Generate non-dues income
ACA Compliant packages that include 100% coverage for all 18 preventative services for adults, 26 services for women, and 27 services for children. Two Preventative Care Plan options and a Medical Cost Sharing Program that cover:
|Preventative Care||Primary & Specialists||Laboratory & Imaging||Prescription Drugs|
|Urgent Care||Catastrophic Costs||Hospital Expenses||Telemedicine|
The SALA Healthcare Program is Affordable, Accessible, and Effective!
Choose the Apex Advantage Program + Medical Cost Sharing
Apex Advantage provides 100% coverage for preventive care, copayments for small and medium cost medical expenses, and prescription coverage.
Tier 1: Low Cost Generic: $1 Copay
Tier 2: Generic: 10% Coinsurance
Tier 3: Preferred Brand: 20% Coinsurance
Tier 4: Non-Preferred Brand: 40% Coinsurance
Tier 5: Preferred Specialty, Generic and Brand: Plan pays 90% to a max benefit of $150
Tier 6: Non Preferred, Generic and Brand: Plan pays 80% to a max benefit of $250
Choose the Apex HDHP / Basic MEC (with HSA) + Medical Cost Sharing
Apex HDHP / Basic MEC plan provides 100% coverage for preventive care services and a framework for a Health Savings Account (HSA).
21 Preventive Care services for Adults
28 Preventive Care services for Women
31 Preventive Care Services for Children
Provides Framework for HSA
Deductible: $3,000 Member/ $6,000 Member
Max Out-of-Pocket: $6,750 Member /
$13,300 Member + Family
Covered Medical Services under HDHP
+ Primary Care Office Visits
+ Urgent Care Visits
+ Laboratory Services
|Tax Advantaged Medical Savings Account:
Contributions are 100% deductible
Employee and employer can contribute pre-tax
Withdrawals for qualified medical expenses
Interest earned grows tax-deferred
Unused funds roll over at year-end
Qualified Medical Expenses:
Annual Contributions Levels for 2018:
Individuals 55+ can contribute an additional
Two Great Ways for your Association to Offer the SALA Healthcare Program!
SALA HP Select - (Inquire Now)
A great solution for organizations who want to offer the SALA HP benefit to their members and manage their plan.
SALA HP Access - (Inquire Now)
A great solution for organizations who want to offer the SALA HP benefit to their members but at a lower level of management.
Enroll Now -
Opening October 2018
Register for our next webinar.
- Current Rate Sheets - Advantage / Lvl 3
- Current Rate Sheets - HDHP / Lvl 1
- Sedera Summary Info
- Sedera Plan Overview
- Sedera Cost Sharing Guide
- Sedera Membership Guidelines
- Apex Basic (MEC) & Advantage Plans
- Apex Basic (MEC) FAQ
- Apex Advantage FAQ
- Telemedicine FAQ
- 2nd MD - Specialists
- Health Sharing Key Terms
- Multi-Plan Provider Search Instructions
- Rate Calculator!